A riverside resort hotel with a choice of studios, one bedroom suites and loft suites, all with private balconies. The inviting “Great Room”, is a spacious living area, featuring a huge stone fireplace.
The Lodge offers indoor & outdoor pools, Jacuzzi, saunas, game room, color TV w/cable, family picnic and barbecue area, and a large sundeck overlooking the beautiful Pemigewasset River.
- All rooms have color cable TV.
- Free wireless access.
- Subject to 9% NH Room Tax & 10% Resort Fee, Optional $2 Destination Fee.
- 2-night minimum may apply on some weekends.
- Seasonal Shuttle to Loon
- Basecamp Card http://westernwhitemtns.com/bcc
- Less than 7 days notice of cancellation will result in one night rental cancellation fee.
- Check-in: 4 PM; Check-out: 11 AM.
- Walk-ins welcome!
- Sorry, pets will have to stay home this trip.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- The Lodge is a proud participant in the Western White Mountains Chamber of Commerce Destination Marketing Program http://westernwhitemtns.com/about-the-chamber/destination-marketing
The Great Room
One of the hallmark features of staying at the Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort is the “Great Room.” Named so for its high, vaulted ceilings and robust fireplace.
The Lodge offers a large indoor pool.
Our sauna, made with eastern red cedars, is available during your stay.
In addition to the large pool is an attached hot tub.
All guests are welcome to enjoy our game room.
Loon Mountain Ski Shuttle
Free shuttle van from our front door to Loon Mountain during the ski season!
Our beautiful outdoor pool is open during the summer months!